Sunday 4 January 2015

Welcome

Some of you might know that this isn’t my first experience with blogging. I have run ‘My BeautyFul World’ blog since 2011 and decided to close it down few days ago. I won’t go into the details as to why I made this decision but click here if you’re interested.

I named this blog ‘geek is chic’ because quite frankly I am a geek and I am chic (insert lol face).
I have so many interests, ideas, dreams and ambitions that I’d love to share with someone. My friends simply can’t handle the overload of my crazy ramblings about all sorts of random stuff. Hence the blog, it will be an outlet for my thoughts and ideas. I will be posting about my Open Uni experience, crafts, planning and organisation, beauty, food, travel and many more other random things.

I hope all of this won’t be too much and you will enjoy reading about different aspects of my life. I love that some people have one great hobby that they focus on but that’s just not me. I don’t think having interest in many different things from broad spectrum of fields is necessarily a bad thing. We are all different and we’re all have so much to share. I hope it won’t be too much of a clash if one day I post about a lipstick and the other about a cool scientific discovery. I will just have to wait and see how it goes.

Please leave loads of comments for me! I get so excited every time I get a comment. Let me know what works and what doesn’t and if you find the content interesting.

Hope you subscribe and enjoy reading my little blog.

4 comments:

  1. What a nice first post :) I have started my blog for the same reasons really, I have such a range of interests and would love more people to discuss things with!

    From one geek to another, good luck with it all! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay!!! I was sad you closed your other blog, but super excited you're starting a new one!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! It's going to be slightly different content but I hope you will enjoy reading :) xx

      Delete