Monday 19 January 2015

A day at the Rushton Hall spa


This lovely place is only 10 minutes drive from where I live and I never knew it existed. It was my friend’s birthday on Saturday and she wanted to spend a day in a spa. For £65 we got an all day spa access, one treatment (to choose from a list) and a complimentary drink. I haven’t been to many spa’s an I am not sure if that’s a steep price but I had a lovely relaxing day with my friend so it was definitely worth it.

For a treatment I picked 30 minute REN facial. I never had a facial done before but I have instantaneously became a fan. I have obviously purchased a recommended product from the REN line. I went for Radiance Serum. Is it unreasonable to expect it to make my skin unrecognizably radiant within next two days?

I managed to retrieve few pictures of the hall and the spa from my friend. I am a rubbish blogger and didn’t take any blog expectant photos.

One thing I really enjoyed about the whole thing was how ‘dead’ it was. There was practically no one there, so peaceful and quiet. I am not considering checking out more spas and making it a once a month relaxation trip.

Check out Rushton Hall here.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment